venerdì 20 maggio 2011

the Fendi vintage bag

Ieri sono andata con una mia amica in un posto insolito. Si tratta di una piccola pineta vicino al mio paese. Ora che il tempo è finalmente buono, mi piace scoprire luoghi come questo. L'unico inconveniente è che è pieno di strani insetti (e io indossavo sandali), ed esiste la probabilità di trovare i serpenti! : |

Yesterday I went with one of my best friend in an unusual place. It is a small pinewood near my town. Now that the weather is finally good, I love to discover places like this. The only inconvenience is that is full of strange insects (and I was wearing sandals), and exists the probability to find snakes! :|



Ho trovato nell'armadio di mia madre una bellissima borsa Fendi, ha più che 16 anni, che ne pensate? :)

I've found in my mom's closet a beautiful Fendi bag, it has more that 16 years, what do you think about it? :)
















MY T-SHIRT WHITE T-SHIRT
STRADIVARIUS LEGGINGS
ZARA BROWN CARDIGAN
PRIMADONNA SANDALS
FENDI BAG
YVES SAINT LAURENT ARTY RING
ACCESORIZE GOLDEN BANGLES
FENDI RED SUNGLASSES
COLLISTAR n61 ORANGE NAILPOLISH





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...